Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Yesterday And Today-In-Parallel Lines: coming soon in English!

 




The other day, I’ve started translating the book Ontem E Hoje Em Linhas Paralelas;
into English.


It has been a work accompanied by a very intense and interesting experience...


A daunting challenge I recognise!

 
                                                                                                       







Coming soon!
in Englihs...


However, it’s of such a great magnitude that I am hugging it with my mind as well as my soul.


The title is pretty much the same...


Yesterday And Today In Parallel Lines

I’ve already boarded the ship of hard working, from which I can only land at the end...


By the day that the ultimate result of the last chapter is definitely reached.



i,e; the very last words!



                                                                                 -THE - END-




ps, Page created at the beginning of my work! - 14/ 11/ 20 10

No comments:

Post a Comment