Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 May 2011

The Potato That Became A Star

I have a neighbour who throws garbage into my little balcony. He does it as a hobby, I believe so!
It's true. He's been doing it with an amazing regularity to be more precise!

If I get angry with him?!
 But it's clear that yes, the issue here is just that, the more it annoys me, the worse he does.
As such, I no longer bother about the rubbish itself...
I’ve decided to concentrate on the more symbolic message behind such a stupid attitude instead!


Seriously, I started asking myself:  "why in the all world would I have to live in a building...where a neighbour has to display such *** behaviour?"


I confess. I have not found an answer. Not yet so far.


The other day, I heard something falling followed by a sudden dry noise...
Of I went on stalking...


It was a potato. Yes!
A potato just like that one in the picture or similar to it, except that it was all squished in the middle of one of my cherished potted green plants.

I could not think of photographing it at the time. However, that picture serves! Because, that potato has also been thrown here by the same guy!

Nevertheless, what he’s never dreamed about was that this one ... would have a different fate from the many others... Yesterday it was lying over the ground between the softness of some flowers and lots of autumn leaves ... today; it is a wanderer on the Net, a star!

1 comment:

  1. This post was created last year on the: - 09/11/2010 – hence the autumn leaves...
    there are more posts about it!

    ReplyDelete