Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 May 2011

The squished potato’s daughter...

I've been so annoyed by my neighbour’s persistent abuse that I started ignoring the small space which connects me to the outdoors without having to leave the comfort of my home.
I have reduced my journeys over to my balcony to a minimum. I was only cleaning after him and taking the garbage out to be honest and fair! I’ve been doing this rather late in the evening so that he could not see me at all!


However, with such an abandonment of course my little green plants ended up careless!
Never again I’ve remembered the squished potato that he fired against my seedlings up to the day...I told you about the hope potato that became a star!


Look what I've discovered...


Bathed by a heavy rain which graciously fallen upon it during the evening; there was this brand new green potato plant smiling at me in the dark of the night...









Look closely, at your left! Such an astonishing beauty. I must say!




Isn’t life wonderful?! :)

2 comments:

  1. This post was created last year on the: - 09/11/2010

    ReplyDelete
  2. xyuka said...
    Para TAL evento eu so digo akuna-matata
    The circle of life k tokou em TAL batata

    14 November 2010 05:18

    ReplyDelete