Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 May 2011

The smiling Potato Plant

Look at this; the brand new green potato plant which smiled at me in the dark of the night....


This is how it looks like when seen at daylight… so marvellously green! I did not feel like cleaning the place where it had been squished; remember? So, apparently, I have nothing to do with how it 
Add caption
grew...


After I’ve reclaimed over four hundred times about my neighbour’s conduct; neither such, nor any of my plants were treated as they should. The only thing that I can tell you for sure is: -

As I mentioned on my earlier posts; a swirl wind of nerves went over my head in such a way that I found myself reducing my trips to the balcony and neglecting my green plants all together.


All I was left with was the; “I couldn't care less” feeling. Then, hiding myself in the silence of such indifference!


Thus this opportunistic potato plant came on to light!


Although no longer so assiduously, my strange neighbour still keeps sending me the same difficult to decipher messages.


However, it is cooling to know that from the forgotten garbage came this beautiful newly potato plant that keeps making me think and think. I am confident that it will probably reward me with some new potatoes... hum! No!


 Anyway...some how, I did get my neighbour’s trash turned into... new life?!
After many whiles of ignoring my balcony! The moment I saw it, I laughed so much that all my seedlings might be much happier now.


Let’s enjoy the parallel... the trash of yesterday in parallel with today’s new potato plant. It really gave me something to think about! Such as... new beginning?! Yes. All that’s new is indeed at our disposal. At our service! It’s all around us even when it shows up in the way that this new potato plant arrived and invited itself into my surroundings. :)

1 comment:

  1. This post was created in November, last year 11/2010

    ReplyDelete