Search This Blog

Thursday 12 May 2011

The correct question…

I jumped so high that I fell over and on a riotous applause I woke up from the nightmare that kept me deluded.                                                                                      




  I don’t know the answer yet, because; I was not asked the correct question.



It all happened while I was standing upon the stage of my experiences about the life of which I’m dressed of.




From above, I saw indescribable shadows! Sharpening up for my downfall!



Later on, someone yelled: - "do not listen ... do not listen ... because everything you touch, or even look at, it’s a just for you beauty! A beauty that’s unrelated to any sort of vanity...

And, in one’s contemporary days ... my days, it says "Oh! Do you want to see me? So go to the internet and click ...  on my blog!!!



YESTERDAY AND TODAY IN PARALLEL LINES
Coming soon in Englihs...
Page created - 27/11/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment