Search This Blog

Saturday 7 May 2011

The Childish Days Of Life In Me...

I dearly miss the childish days of life in me.



The days I was , a flamboyant exhibitionist of appearances exaggerating my own ignorance ! So inherently vulgar... Exacerbating my incompetence and adorning it with valuable pearls.

Once, I’ve had a vagrant heart; yes,  a very void heart, which was ever and ever revolving around the abyss.

My ability to travel between my own thoughts fascinates me!

However, I can only reach, cover or fear  the walks that I've already gone through! Including the ones which I've thought of or even dreamed about... Fantasies! Yes Just fantasies. Whether of a lived and disappeared past, or of a nonexistent, distant, or perhaps unattainable future!

What I know so far has already gone past. I've scoured it foot by foot. And measured it inch by inch!

I am totally unaware to what is entirely unknown to me!  The future!!! As such, I can not fear ... but... blindly move forward!

This blog has been created to advertise my book; both the Portuguese and the English version of it. However, not all the pages are directly linked to the book itself. For most of the time I just write down about other things which I consider important. For instance; about feelings, perceptions and so fourth!

1 comment:

  1. The words on this page have nothing to do with the pages of my book lol!
    These are feelings and sensations of moments... Some of my moments!:)
    However, as soon as I get the link to obtaining the book, Yesterday And Today In Parallel Lines, I'll let you guys know! !!;))

    ReplyDelete